Visa run - "jog" to renew a visa.
In accordance with the Agreement on the conditions for mutual trips of citizens of the Russian Federation, citizens of the Russian Federation have a visa-free regime for 30 days from the date of arrival. When this period comes to an end, it is enough to leave Montenegro and return, then the 30-day period will start counting again.
Citizens of Ukraine, Belarus have other visa-free conditions that do not allow extending their tourist status in this way.
- Vizaran is very simple.
- Visaran allows you to get to know the country better in order to more confidently make a decision on long-term legal residence (permit).
- Vizaran is a good opportunity to get acquainted with neighboring countries: Albania, Serbia, Croatia.
- Still, every month you have to travel somewhere, which is not always convenient.
- All this time you will have to register as a tourist and pay tourist tax (if you can conclude a long-term rental agreement or receive a notarized statement from the owner of the property that you live with him for free, then the tourist tax is zero; you still need to register).
- You remain a tourist, which means that the prospect of obtaining permanent residence has been pushed back all this time.